Idromeccanica joins the Landi Renzo Group
2022 is the Year of Change. Becoming part of this project is a big step towards the vision that drives our work. Through synergies with other Group companies, we will make a significant contribution to the global energy transition.
New asset - same attitude as always
All that has been created, from 1966 to date, will be brought into a brighter light.
Strong values and trademarks will be the pillars of this new path
- Creativity and innovative spirit
- High customisation of products and integrated solutions
- Craftsmanship approach, proudly Made in Italy
The life cycle of the unit is more than 20 years.
Why choose them:
- Low investment costs (CAPEX)
- Reduced energy consumption (OPEX)
- Booster operation on the majority of units
The ideal solution for hydrogen compression in various applications and markets:
- Industrial: storage up to 250 bar (3,625 psi)
- Grid injection: up to 75 (1,087 psi)
- Industrial hydrogen production: mobile storage filling up to 450 bar (up to 6,525 psi)
- Hydrogen filling stations: for compressors up to 450 bar (up to 6,525 psi)
Our mission is to make the use of green hydrogen - produced using energy from renewable sources - accessible and usable. Where the use of hydrogen is not advantageous in terms of energy efficiency and optimisation, Idro Meccanica products can handle other gases - such as CNG and biomethane. The integrated solutions we offer meet different types of technical requirements for different application sectors.
A global presence
To ensure high availability and technical assistance, we use a network of reliable partners around the world. The companies we cooperate with are included in highly professional training courses, so that they are familiar with Idro Meccanica compressors and their integrated solutions.
The services we offer globally focus on:
- Spare parts
- On-site technical assistance
- Operational support during commissioning
- Remote assistance
When the project requires it, the Engineering BU of Idro Meccanica is available to meet Customer’s needs.
In Italy we have a sufficient quantity of spare parts in stock to return a machine fully operational in 6 hours (swap).